UCLH Private Healthcare is part of University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. Like other private providers, we are currently supporting our NHS colleagues and patients as much as possible during the COVID-19 pandemic. Although we currently have a more limited private healthcare service on offer, we are still able to offer safe care for private patients who require urgent treatment. We are also still able to safely offer private maternity services.
Safety of our patients is our top priority. We will keep you safe by:
- Keeping your hospital visits to a minimum and offering telephone or video conferencing appointments wherever possible
- Creating separate routes in and out of our hospitals, and specific clinical areas, for patients who have or are suspected of having COVID-19
- Cleaning our premises more often, and to the current enhanced guidelines published by Public Health England
- Asking staff, patients and visitors to wear face coverings, keep their hands clean and follow social distancing guidelines.
- We are not offering tours of our private maternity ward at the current time.
- All patients will be tested for COVID-19 prior to admission. This is to help keep as much of our facilities COVID-19 free as possible.
We are following all the guidelines expected of both private and NHS hospitals, as outlined by Public Health England, and we will continue to review these on a regular basis across all our sites as guidance is updated.
Please click here for information about hospital appointments, visiting restrictions, what to do if you have symptoms and more.