Professor Marjan Jahanshahi is an HCPC registered chartered clinical psychologist and neuropsychologist. She is an Emeritus Professor of Clinical Neuropsychology at the UCL Queen Square Institute of Neurology.
- She has extensive experience of neuropsychological assessment of people with neurological and psychiatric disorders and dementia, and medico-legal assessments.
- She has expertise in post-diagnostic counselling and therapy to optimize psychosocial adjustment to chronic neurological illness or dementia for patients and their families.
- She provides cognitive behaviour therapy for a range of mental health conditions such as depression, anxiety, phobias.
- Parkinson’s disease, dystonia and other movement disorders
- Dementia and disorders of cognition
- Traumatic brain injury
- Impact of chronic neurological illness on patient quality of life and on carers and family
Farsi (Persian), French
Professor Jahanshahi has published 330 papers in scientific journals, and written/edited two books.